Webroot is the finest antivirus present in digital world. It helps you to protect your devices including computers, laptops, and mobile phones against viruses, malware, worms, spyware, phishing attacks and all sort of cyber threats.
You need to setup webroot in your systems in order to avoid unwanted and unethical elements from outside world. Seeking to installwebroot in your new computer? Then here is the process to download and activatewebroot antivirus in your devices. Follow the steps mentioned below.
1. Visit this link - webroot.com/safe to completely download your webroot antivirus.
2. This next step varies with the browser you use in your device
3. If you have internet explorer ( Blue E ) then it will show you different options in the bottom "Run" "save" "cancel" . Now click on run if you find this option there otherwise click on save.
4. Clicking on save option will give another option of "run" option.And if you already get clicked on "run" then the program will automatically start installing in the computer.
5. After following the mentioned step now you will get a box, which is asking for a key code. Good you are going in the right direction.
6. Now put your key code in the box. The Webroot Product Key is 20 digit alphanumeric characters which is actually situated on the back of your card or in your registered email id.( If you have not peeled it yet , peel it gently and you will find the unique key code of 20 digits)
7. After tearing up the box turn the cd or dvd and get the code there
8. Now click on agree and install on the downside.
9. Once the software is downloaded on your computer, open the file to run Webroot setup to continue with the installation process.
10. You will get the setup file in downloaded folder
11. Double click on that setup to install the product in your systems
12. Now your computer will show you a prompt " do you want to allow this program to make changes in your computer , when asked Click on yes button.
13. Now you product is completely installed, and you can use it. And it will scan your computer for the first time automatically.